19 April 2013

Two in one day!!!

So I know you are wondering if I made it with the sewing project. Ahemmm....no. Valient effort I must say. In between cooking chicken soup and interruptions from a certain Master S, it just didn't happen. Going to have to go with option number two. Grandma look alike. I told my sister my backup was nice however it made me look like mum. Not that thats bad but who wants to be mistaken for their mum.
Mum's recipe, Chicken Soup. Master C loves this stuff and asked if there was leftovers for breakfast.

This is the reason I was continuously interrupted. 

This kid melts my heart. He is going to be so naughty because he only has to smile and joke and he's back in the good books. (Yes he has no clothes on. My kids never have clothes on much to everyone's dismay. I am flat out getting them dressed to go to town!)

AND this is where I got to with the sewing. Still going to make it. I'll wear it to work although I will have to wait till next summer. What a nice surprise that will be :-)

So two posts in one day. Maybe a record although probably not. It'll make up for the ones I am bound to miss.

Regards
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment