18 April 2013

Procrastination

SOOOOOO..... I know you are wondering how my sewing project is going. Weeellllllll, short story, Its not. For no other reason than I am the BEST procrastinator!
I have put it down to the fact that work well to a deadline........a last minute deadline. I was well known for it at uni and still to this day work well at the last minute. Its not that I enjoy that last minute rush or feeling of 'Oh crap'. Its just, thats how it all works out.

SO today is Friday and the wedding is tomorrow. I have a 'back up plan' if I don't get this dress made OR if it doesn't work. Either is possible. So just a quick one today and I am off to cut out a pattern (don't laugh! I haven't even done that!)

Regards,
xx

Just as a post script..... I was just looking at older posts from this blog and my other, earlier, one (I KNOW, I should be sewing!!) and I really should keep my blog up to date. There are so many little things I have documented that I just looked at and thought awwww thats so cute and I don't remember them doing that. AND others that seem like about a year ago that are really, like THREE!!
SO I should keep this up to date for my sake but also for the kids to look at themselves when they were little too. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment