14 April 2013

Holidays............. and another new start :-)

Aaaahhhhh holidays.............. time when I can breath and relax.

Time to also remember that I have a blog which I really should post on. :-0

I quick glance to the page alerts me to the fact that I have not posted since July 2011!!! There ARE reasons (the warning of my last post that my computer was dying being one of them) however it would be too boring and less interesting to discuss them. Lets just say 'life issues', a new job and time constraints have all contributed. Later (in life) I may just get into them BUT for now lets just carry on like I haven't been 'missing in action' for the last (nearly) 2 years :-)


I guess though I had better update on the family.

I have no idea WHAT I called the kids previously, however as with all new adventures lets just start fresh. Master J is now 7, Master C is now 6 and the 'baby' (yes people, including Dear Hubby, keep telling me to stop calling him that!!) Master S is now 3.
Time moves fast in a house of 3 (4 counting Hubby!) males. Week days are a blur of school and sports. They are great boys and they make me laugh all the time.

Hubby has changed jobs a couple of times in the last few years but is currently in an aviation job which is SO up his alley!! The start has been a bit rocky but Im sure he'll work it out. He just LOVES the industry so I think his determination will help him settle into a great routine.

But enough on that for now.

So what am I currently doing???? thinking???? feeling???? Lots and nothing :-) Work during the term time is SO hectic and busy I don't think I think or feel. Sometimes (most the time!!??!!!) I think I would like to not work and achieve all the things I want to on a daily basis, sustainable backyard garden, craft, sew, cook etc. Do HALF of the things I pin on Pinterest :-) BUT I do love teaching and would probably miss it after the first month or so.

Which brings me back to HOLIDAYS!!! 

This is when I try to do some of the things I want. We are currently on the first day of two weeks of holidays and I have so many things I want to do. LOTS of things for work but most pressing is a wedding this week-end which I am planning on making a dress to wear to. Yes you read right. It is Monday, four days to the wedding and I am 'planning' on making a dress??? SO instead of blogging more, I think I had best go and cut out that pattern (I KNOW!! Go cut out the pattern!!!!) I think I will post the details over at six candles (my blog with my big sis) BUT don't worry about going over till I do. Although there is a more recent post (October 5 2012) from her, thats pretty much it. Must get onto that one as well.

Just remembered I was going to post about Genetically Modified Food, which I have been reading about lately. Scarey stuff!! Will post on that later.

Regards,
xx

(Note to self: PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN TO POST. Sorry for the lack thereof in this post)




No comments:

Post a Comment