28 April 2013

Back to the grind

SO this evening marks the end of the two weeks of 'at home' holidays.

I HATE this feeling. The night before the first day back at work. That sinking dreading feeling in my stomach that very soon life will be SO hectic that you can hardly stand it. I just couldn't motivate myself to do anything today. It all started out well. Got the kitchen clean and started to fold up the washing BUT as the day wore on and the realisation that these were the last few 'free' hours, I just couldn't do anything. But sit on the internet and watch budgeting videos on YouTube. :-) Funny I know.

Now I will need to do some planning for tomorrow or I am going to REGRET it. A classroom of Kindy kids and nothing to do is not a nice thing. This is one of those days where you just wish you could have it all, time, money, love etc etc. All without trying.  SO I must remind myself that if I didn't work then holidays wouldn't be holidays, it would be .....well everyday, at home, and boy I KNOW I can't do that. I'd love SOME time at home though. Full time working mum of three boys and a husband that works 5.30 - 7.30, WELLLLLL gets a bit old sometimes.

Enough of my whining though, one must really pick oneself up and well, go and cook dinner I guess. So although I endeavour to be here at least once a week don't be surprised if I'm not. Although I still have that dress to post..........

Regards
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment