22 July 2011

Resusable Shopping Bags

Today I found these really cute shopping bags but as Sandra says they can be used for anything.


Definitly on the 'to make' list BUT as I was looking around her excellent blog I found these!!!


rolled flower jewelry tutorial

Which I have been looking for for weeks!! Found a few sources (I think I mentioned them before) but these are exactly what I have been looking for. VERY CUTE!!

So for now they will go on the 'to sew' list but I am very keen. I am thinking that I am going to have to find another way to find all these useful blogs that I am putting in my favourites. I am now up to about 2 and a half pages. I also think that soon they will be wiping my computer and I am going to end up losing them all!!

mmmmmmmmmm........... what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment